While you may not consciously think about it in the same way you think about other processes in your business, your business has a sales process. And it is always in your best interest to develop and implement an improved sales process that enables you to close more business and better business in less time.
Business owners and sales managers are invited to join Gil Effron, author of How to Close More Business in Less Time, for a private two-and-a-half hour hands-on MarketingWeekNYC Workshop on Tuesday, June 17, 2014.
Pulling concepts and ideas from Gil’s newest book, you learn…
- How to develop, identify, and prioritize specific value propositions for your business and target audience
- Gil’s “secret sauce” technique of working backward in order to choreograph an ideal sales process that consistently produces an improved closing ratio
- How to eliminate points of constraint in your sales process so that you handle and deal with objections in advance, whether expressed or unexpressed
- Plus, you’ll take home a number of highly effective tools from Gil’s private marketing and sales process toolbox!
At the conclusion of the workshop, you’ll have a specific game plan that not only will help you improve your closing ratio and shorten your sales cycle, but will also help you target, attract, and close more of the high-value, high-profit clients you’d really like to have.
Here’s what you need to know:
- 555 Fifth Avenue (Suite number to be provided upon registration)
- Doors open at 8:15 a.m.
- Workshop runs from 8:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- eBook sent when you register. (You receive a signed hard-copy book following the Workshop.
- Workbook provided.
- Maximum 8 business owners.
- Includes a one-on-one telephone follow-up with Gil seven to ten days following the Workshop.
Pre-registration is mandatory. Participants must register in advance. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS.
To register, CLICK HERE.
In the unlikely event you experience an issue during the registration process, please contact Gil Effron at 347-920-3272.
Comments from previous attendees…
“Highly interactive, enlightening, and informative. I’d never considered marketing as a process. Now I see.” –– Hank Clemons, Ph.D., Society of Emotional Intelligence
“A great program and presentation.” –– Laura Scott, Executive, Life, and Transition Coach
“The work sheets and having discussion around them turned a complex activity into one considerably more manageable. I reworked my value proposition at that was worth the price of admission.” –– Rhona Post, Master Certified Coach
“A great presentation and filled with a lot of value. I’m a marketing guy, so I’m heavy on marketing, light on sales activities. I’m now using Gil’s sales process to ‘choreograph’ my sales activities.” — Bob Leonard, acSellerant Studios
“I had one ah-ha moment after the next and I now have more clarity about my business model and concept than I’ve ever had. The time was well spent.” –– Jacquelynn Peterson, Entrepreneur
“Gil has a great style as a presenter. His approach encourages participants to share insights, often answering their own questions. To me, that’s a sign of a highly able instructor. The workshop handout had great exercises. While Gil was given the monumental task of covering the contents of several books in a one-hour format, he emphasized highlights that left the audience with sufficient substance and eager to learn more.” – James S. Arnott, Eagle Professional Development
“I enjoyed Gil’s style, which I would call caring and contemplative. He provided the material so I could consider my own content for my business plan. I have used the paperwork I generated from Gil’s handout and fit it into my business plan. I walked away with many actionable ideas. If I know you’ll appear somewhere else in my area, I’ll definitely be among your attendees and in your fan club!” –– Cecily Sharp-Whitehill, Alliance4Discovery Coaching
To register today, CLICK HERE.